The EGAO Global Site (hereafter, “the Site” http://www.egao-gb.com) is operated by EGAO Co., Ltd. (hereafter, “the Company”). Please read the following Site Policy carefully when using this Site. Users of this Site are assumed to consent to this Site Policy. The Policy for this Site may be revised without warning for the purpose of further improvement.
Copyrights for all text, photographs, illustrations, and other works published on the Site (hereafter, collectively called “the Content”) belong to the Company or the Content provider.
The Content may not be reprinted, reproduced, sold, loaned, etc., without authorization of the Company, excluding cases permitted by the Copyright Act, etc., Consent from the Content provider is necessary for Content on the Site supplied by a Content provider. Regardless of whether permitted by the Copyright Act, etc., issues may arise depending on purpose and/or method of use for the Content.
The following actions are prohibited when using the Site.
- Actions that obstruct the operation of the Site, or may hinder use of the Site by other users.
- Actions that cause trouble, create a disadvantage, or cause harm to other users, third parties, or EGAO Co., Ltd., or any actions with potential to do so.
- Actions that infringe on the copyrights, p1rivacy, or other rights of other users, third parties, or EGAO Co., Ltd., or any actions with potential to do so.
- Actions that are contrary to public order and morality, actions that violate other laws and ordinances, or any actions with potential to do so.
Linking to the Site is generally permitted.
Please keep the following points in mind:
- This does not apply to various information that may have additional notes, such as restrictions on links, etc.
- We make every possible effort to make sure that the information listed on the Site is accurate, however, the Company is in no way responsible for any actions taken by a user when using information from the Site.
- Please understand that information on the Site may be changed or deleted, and URLs (addresses) for the Site may be changed without warning.
- The above refers only to the Site, and does not apply to other sites linking to the Site.
Links from the following sites are strictly forbidden.
- Links from sites that may slander, defame, or discredit the business or services of the Company
- Links from sites that contain content contrary to public order and morality
- Sites that slander, defame, or injure the reputation of a specific person or group, or sites with the potential to do so
- Sites that charge the user to access the Site via a link
- Links from sites that list illegal content, or that participate or may participate in illegal activities
- Links intended for purposes of business activities or profit, or links intended as preparation for such
- Links from sites for which the manager/operator is unknown, sites operated by someone using an alias, or sites run on behalf of someone else, etc.
- Sites deemed inappropriate by the Company
Even for links previously approved of, requests for deletion may be made at the discretion of the Company.
Handing of Personal Information
In order to submit an inquiry to the Site, etc., we require that you provide personal information. Personal information that we receive is carefully managed to prevent loss, tampering, and leakage of such information, and can only be accessed by managers given the specific permission to do so. This information will also be used in contacting, with customers, but shall not be disclosed to anyone other than third parties approved of by you. However, information may be disclosed at the submission of a request by a public judicial institution (judicial court, etc.) or public administrative institution (police, etc.) via legally based procedures.
We make every possible effort to make sure that the information listed on the Site is accurate. Nevertheless, the accuracy and safety of this content is not guaranteed.
The Company is in no way responsible for any damages or losses incurred by a user as a result of this information.
Additionally, there may be links on the Site that lead to websites not managed by the Company, and as these linked websites are not managed or operated by the Company, the Company is in no way responsible for the authenticity of their content.
Please understand that information on the Site may be changed or deleted without warning.
Interpretation and application of the Site and its usage conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan. For disputes regarding the Site, the Kumamoto District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction of first instance.